Railings – Exterior
These exterior railings are the most comprehensive and consistent set of railings you will ever find for Revit! They are professionally design and built to save you time. With these 9 railings in 6 variations along with 5 wall mounted handrail families and 5 support hardware families, you will no longer need to spend your time building or searching for subpar railing families. Our railings will save you time and headache on every project!
We also try to price them so that anyone can afford them. $50 for 19 models comes out to $2.63 per family. That’s less than the hourly cost you would pay yourself or a drafter to search for a less worthy free family!
- REVIT’S RAILING TOOL IS NOT PERFECT AND LEAVES A WHOLE LOT TO BE DESIRED. WHILE OUR RAILING FAMILIES WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND ARE PROFESSIONALLY MADE, THEY WILL NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS THAT ARE INHERENT TO REVIT’S RAILING TOOL.
- YOU SHOULD STILL EXPECT MOST OF THE WEIRD BEHAVIORS AND FRUSTRATIONS YOU HAVE ALWAYS SEEN WHEN USING RAILINGS IN REVIT.
- DO NOT BUY THESE RAILINGS IF YOU EXPECT THEY WILL SOLVE ALL THE WEIRD REVIT RAILING BEHAVIORS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED, WHICH IS SOMETHING WE DO NOT WANT.
- THE INTENT OF THESE FAMILIES IS TO SAVE YOU THE TIME CONSUMING, CONFUSING, & TEDIOUS TASK OF CREATING DIFFERENT STYLES & VARIATIONS OF RAILINGS ALONG WITH THE MANY ACCOMPANYING CUSTOM BALUSTERS, TERMINATIONS, SUPPORTS, ETC.
This is the most comprehensive and consistent set of residential railing families you will ever find for Revit! Here’s why:
- Download comes with 19 unique families and dozens of nested families
- That’s only $2.63 Per Family!
- 9 Railing Families in 6 Variations Each
- 2 Classical Styles
- 3 Traditional Styles
- 2 Metal Styles
- 1 Vinyl Style
- 5 Handrail Families
- 5 Support Hardware Families
- Dozens of Nested Balusters, Terminations, Profiles, etc.
- 22 Revit Materials
- Professionally Built & Look Correct in Elevation, Plan, and 3D (Except where Revit’s Railing Tool Doesn’t Cooperate)
- These Families Coordinate with Other Revit Families Sold By RevitFamily.Biz.
- Also included are the material images & example Revit project file.
- Note: Railings are a system family and thus are not loaded into a project like most Loadable Families are, thus you will need to copy them from the provided example file to your project file.