Railings – Bundle
Save $25 by purchasing all three railing packages at once.
This bundle of railings is the most comprehensive and consistent set of railings you will ever find for Revit! They are professionally design and built to save you time. With these 47 railings in several variations along with 5 wall mounted handrail families and 5 support hardware families and 34 gate families, you will no longer need to spend your time building or searching for subpar railing families. Our railings will save you time and headache on every project!
We also try to price them so that anyone can afford them. $150 for 91 models comes out to $1.65 per family. That’s less than the hourly cost you would pay yourself or a drafter to search for a less worthy free family!
- REVIT’S RAILING TOOL IS NOT PERFECT AND LEAVES A WHOLE LOT TO BE DESIRED. WHILE OUR RAILING FAMILIES WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND ARE PROFESSIONALLY MADE, THEY WILL NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS THAT ARE INHERENT TO REVIT’S RAILING TOOL.
- YOU SHOULD STILL EXPECT MOST OF THE WEIRD BEHAVIORS AND FRUSTRATIONS YOU HAVE ALWAYS SEEN WHEN USING RAILINGS IN REVIT.
- DO NOT BUY THESE RAILINGS IF YOU EXPECT THEY WILL SOLVE ALL THE WEIRD REVIT RAILING BEHAVIORS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED, WHICH IS SOMETHING WE DO NOT WANT.
- THE INTENT OF THESE FAMILIES IS TO SAVE YOU THE TIME-CONSUMING, CONFUSING, & TEDIOUS TASK OF CREATING DIFFERENT STYLES & VARIATIONS OF RAILINGS ALONG WITH THE MANY ACCOMPANYING CUSTOM BALUSTERS, TERMINATIONS, SUPPORTS, ETC.
This is the most comprehensive and consistent set of residential railing families you will ever find for Revit! Here’s why:
- Download comes with 91 unique families and dozens of nested families
- That’s only $1.65 Per Family!
- 17 Interior Railing Families in 3 Variations Each
- 3 Craftsman Styles
- 6 Modern Styles
- 4 Traditional Styles
- 4 Glass Styles
- 9 Exterior Railing Families in 6 Variations Each
- 2 Classical Styles
- 3 Traditional Styles
- 2 Metal Styles
- 1 Vinyl Style
- 5 Handrail Families
- 5 Support Hardware Families
- 18 Railing Families in 3 Variations Each
- 2 Wood Style Fences
- 3 Modern Style Fences
- 2 Masonry Style Fences
- 2 Picket Style Fences
- 3 Chain Link Style Fences
- 3 Vinyl Style Fences
- 3 Horse Styles Fences
- 24 Gate Families That Match the Fence Styles
- 3 Curbing Railing Families
- In Revit 2018 and newer, these railings will host to topography so that the fences follow your site contours.
- Dozens of Nested Balusters, Terminations, Profiles, etc.
- 22 Revit Materials
- Professionally Built & Look Correct in Elevation, Plan, and 3D (Except where Revit’s Railing Tool Doesn’t Cooperate)
- These Families Coordinate with Other Revit Families Sold By RevitFamily.Biz.
- Also included are the material images & example Revit project file.
Note: Railings are a system family and thus are not loaded into a project like most Loadable Families are, thus you will need to copy them from the provided example file to your project file.
This download comes with a single user, commercial license. Volume commercial and educational licenses can also be purchased at a heavily discounted rate by contacting us.
- By downloading and using these families you agree to the terms of the license agreement
- Your purchase of these families gives the right to use them on one workstations for any project in which the purchasing entity/person is involved
- You shall not distribute or grant access to the families to anyone other than employees of purchasing entity
- Those to whom you distribute the families may not use the families for any other purpose than work done under the purchasing entity
- You shall inform all those using the families of the terms of this license
- You may copy the purchased files only once for backup purposes
- You shall, to the best of your abilities protect the purchased families from being distributed and misused
- You may not:
- Modify or create any derivative works of the Licensed Revit families or documentation to the purchased Revit families
- Reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or modeling conventions for the Product
- Redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Licensed Revit families
- Remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Product
- Publish any Revit project files containing the Licensed Revit families without WC LLC’s prior written consent.
These models are compatible with all versions of Revit 2017 and newer.
These models are in imperial units by default but come with alternate metric-type catalogs so that they can be easily used in metric projects.
What You Get:
.ZIP file containing:
- .RFA files (Revit Family Files)
- .RVT Example Project File
- .txt Type Catalog Files (Both Metric and Imperial)
- Material Image Files
- .PDF Readme File
- .PDF End User License Agreement